As the owner & founder of Chloe Creative, a design agency for private practice clinicians, I’ve spent the last 5 years learning the ins-and-outs of this niche.
Since working with nearly 60 dietitians on their brand, website or messaging, I’ve learned most clinicians all have one thing in common:
Yes, you’re confident in your expertise and the value you bring to your clients, but when it comes to branding, website design, heck, social media, you’re not that confident.
I’m here to tell you that it’s OK to not be an expert in these things – we all have our zone-of-genius – but if you’re like me, you’d do anything you could to expand your wealth of knowledge and become more profitable and build your business.
- Increased brand awareness and how to use it to make profit
- Bigger and better network of trusted referral clinicians (hint: they will refer to you, too!)
- Knowledge and examples of business topics for application in your own business
- Confidence on how to target your audience on Instagram
- Basic CSS & HTML development to customize minor things you deal with on a daily basis (think PracticeBetter, WP Recipe Maker, SimplePractice and more!)
- Clarity on what it actually means to have a branding and how to use it to your advantage
- Tracking data on your website effectively and understand how to interpret what you find
- Awareness of industry-popular topics and strategies
- How to portray your unique value to get more clients on your website
- Business lessons from well-known and understood industry professionals
Each member of PMP will be added to our private Facebook community that houses monthly challenges to get to know one another and apply on the concepts we’ve learnt about over the month. This is a fun way to grow your referral network.
Every month we will have one guest speaker to chat with us via Zoom on their zone-of-genius topic. These recordings will be live, but also recorded for those who cannot make the calls.
We know that social media can be frustrating to create – so, we have done-for-you graphics that we find our clients need the most. Ranging from social media to meal plans, we’ll update this monthly based on your needs!
Easy-to-consume tutorials made for you. Most videos are under 20 minutes in length so that you can consume the knowledge and move on to apply it within your business. Forget what I said? Don’t worry– go back and follow the steps!
If you’ve got a question, don’t worry – our team is here to support you all the way. You can contact Chloe directly or request support from one of our team members.
Then, the VIP membership would be great for you! The VIP membership tier comes with all of the above with bi-monthly 1:1 sessions with Chloe. You’ll meet twice a month with a desired agenda prior to our call and outlined action items afterward. This is a great opportunity to ask those questions that are more specified to your business’ needs. In addition, all VIP members will have Slack Access to me.
There are two membership options: Standard and VIP. We are only accepting 5 VIP members currently.
Don’t just read the content and move on. Study it. Practice it. Try it. Have questions? We’re here for you!
When you are ready, take all of the knowledge you’ve learned and apply it. Come back and share your ideas with members!