Hillary Sachs Nutrition is an online private practice for oncology patients. Hillary is an oncology specialist newly based in New Jersey. Her branding was one of the most meaningful, because her main icon resembles the breast cancer ribbon.
- Custom brand design
- Marketing strategy
- Squarespace website design
Q: Why did you start your business?
I worked over at an outpatient oncology center where I had 15 minutes or less with each patient. I knew I could do more and be more impactful with more resources including the time, ability to go food shopping with clients, cook with them, etc. I love seeing what a difference my knowledge can make in someone’s cancer journey.
Oncology Specialist Brand Values:
- Help whoever I interact with in whatever way I can
- Health at every size
- Focus on how you feel and how what you are eating makes you feel
- Mealtime should be a time to bond and should not be a battleground or stressful
Ideal Audience for Hillary Sachs Nutrition:
- General oncology
- 55+ years of age or older
- Locally in New Jersey
- Individuals struggling to cook because of a lack of time
- Struggling with managing their treatment side effects
Marketing Strategy Piece: Hillary Sachs Nutrition Oncology Specialist
Hillary opted to include a marketing strategy within her branding because she needed more assistance in nailing down her ideal audience and how/where to target them. Luckily, our marketing strategy can really help clear up those exact questions!
Target audience demographics with focus on being an oncology specialist:
- Enjoys reading, museums, gardening, volunteering
- Loves time with their children and grandchildren
- They want to feel more in control of their health and want to understand their treatments and nutrition needs that come along with it
- They fear of going outside of their doctor’s health group or contradicting opinions
Oncology Specialist Copywriting
Hillary also added on our copywriting into her project. During this process, she worked directly with Diana to curate 7 pages of website copy generated right to her ideal audience of oncology patients.